Any information collected by Animalinfo Publications is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website. Animalinfo Publications keeps all personal information submitted to us in the strictest confidence. The information is kept on a secure server and is only used to process orders from Animalinfo Publications. This information will not be released to anyone other than necessary to fulfill your order. We will not rent or sell your personal information to any third party outside of the Animalinfo Publications business without your permission.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, shipping and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We may also use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (For example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify purchases).
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing Animalinfo products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
Storage of Collected information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we received it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to collected information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's web browser on their computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make using websites easier by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the Internet session finishes.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.Animalinfo Publications uses the Advam Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Advam processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Advam gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Animalinfo Publications or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Advam's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Advam at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Animalinfo Publications.
- For more information about Advam and online credit card payments, please visit www.advam.com .